4/27/07

Turkey Preperation

Hey everyone and welcome to my new blog. Most of you that will be visiting this site are friends, family and supporters of my five week trip to Istanbul, Turkey. Thank everyone so much for the support and interest that you have given towards my trip. I hope that you keep checking back on the site periodically to check out on the progress of the trip and to see some of the amazing things that God will be doing. I am evetnually going to post pictures and other blogs in the near future. I will also be compiling a mailing list so please send me you email addresses if you haven't already. Thank you all so much again and God Bless.
quicktips32@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Hi A.J.,
I hope you had a great trip. I miss you. I love you.
MOM

Nana said...

hey, dude, I just signed into your blog so I hope it worked. Let me know if I was successful Love always, Nana

Nana said...

Dearest Grandson, I miss you so very much, maybe more because you are so far away. I need some news fron Istanbul. Love, Your Nana

Sherry Anderegg said...

Hope all is well!

2 Timothy 4:2

"Preach the word of God. Be persistent, whether the time is favorable or not. Patiently correct, rebuke, and encourage your people with good teaching."

Nana said...

Hi, sweetie, We are hoping you can send us some tidings. It would be so delightful if you could also send some pics of that beautiful land. We pray for you daily and know you are doing AOK. We miss you so much. Be well, be safe in His name. Love from your Nana and Papa. 6\2\07

Nana said...

Hi. precious grandson.....Pops and I are doing good. You too, we hope.We all pray for you daily. Your safety is number one with us.Not much to say except we miss ya and love ya. Nan and Pops