6/28/07

Back in the U.S.


Well, I am back in the states and it is a mixed bag of emotions. I first wanted to thank everyone that has supported me through prayer and gifts. I don't think the trip would have been the same without all of the support. I am also glad to be back in a country where there are so many believers. In Istanbul, a city of 14-15 million, there are about 1,000 Christians. We take for granted the spiritual freedom that we have here in the states and sometimes that lack of passion castrates our faith. Those people don't know truth and it is my hope that we continue to militantly intercede for those believers that are still there, so that they may be successful in moving Turkey. Islam gives no assurance of salvation and there is not hope for then while on earth. Pray that God continues to reveal himself, as He already has been doing, through dreams, visions, persecution of Christians, and conviction of sin.
Now that I am back it is time for me to get a job and school will start soon. My prayer is that I never forget that land and those people that I met We must have a global vision for our faith, and we must never become content or secure with all of the opportunities, that we often confuse as luxuries, that we are offered in this land.

2 comments:

A Smith said...

Amen...I prayed for you that God would move in and through you. Sounds like he did :) I am glad you had a good experience

Ally said...

amen! thank you for coming and giving a month of your life. He is good. i'm glad you came.