3/5/08

what the...

lately I have been finding myself in many circumstances that propel me to beg the question: "what the hell?" I find myself saying this on many occasions, especially to my creator. however, i must understand that the question, never renders results especially, from the almighty. however, cliche it may be, everything does happen for a reason, this I am sure.

i know there will come a day, perhaps not too far off if things are moving at this pace, that my life will be so dramatically different that I will laugh in pity at my old self for ever begging such a question. those times seem far now but they will come.

a note to those who spur on this question: just know that in your hastiness and confusion that you are causing it to someone else three-fold. I once had to learn this as well. if you ever wonder, or think what might have been or have the desire to do something inappropriate...don't! just don't do it. look forward think about what could be and take care.

age

2 comments:

tohearhimsing said...

thanks. needed that last paragraph.

Anonymous said...

But sometimes when you're in the situation to do something wrong your judgment is clouded and you pursue the wrongdoing. And it is later when you look up to God and scream, "what the hell?! Where were you?" And in truth he was there all along - we just were too selfish to notice.