2/6/08

Poems Part II

Wow. I have had a lot of feedback from my first post, although none of them were made underneath the comment section. Instead they were sent to my phone through text messages and other forms. Hmmmmmm...

This one directed to a certain someone.

An Ode to Psalm 6

"I am worn out from my groaning;"
My soul it never stops.
"all night long I flood my bed with weeping"
screaming but with no sound.

"and I drench my couch with weeping"
A place that you once graced.
"my eyes grow weak with sorrow"
They are tired from seeing you.

"Away from me, all you who do evil"
I am sick to my stomach from your evil games!
"For the Lord has heard my prayer"
He is my only hope.

"The Lord has heard my cry for mercy"
For I know that in your selfishness you do not.
"The Lord accepts my prayer."
While you do not accept my promise.

"All my enemies will be ashamed and dismayed"
If I ever make it there.
"They willl turn back in sudden discrace."
I told told told you that one day you will regret.

11 comments:

RobinDayle said...

Oh AJ. Geeze.

Anonymous said...

Is geeze good or bad?

A.J. Soldo said...

That's my question. :P

Anonymous said...

Poems Part I, you actually posted who that was for, (which by the way was very sad) Poems Part II, you didn't. Why? Would it be to the same person or someone else?

A.J. Soldo said...

if you can be anonymous than I can be ambiguous.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,is his last blog it says for the next couple of days I am going to post poems for my best friend....so I think that should answer your question!

A.J. Soldo said...

you are thinking too much anonymous. and if you are who I think you are then that is characteristic of you. don't look so deep into it.

Anonymous said...

Okay this is a completely different anonymous. And despite who you did or did not write it for I very much enjoy it.

RobinDayle said...

Ridiculous geeze.

Anonymous said...

Is that poem about Ashley?

A.J. Soldo said...

the purpose of the piece is open for interpretation just like any other literary work. :)