11/24/07

OMG ITS GB!!!!


OMG OMG Garth Brooks is coming to play a show at Staples Center. I have to have front row ticktets no matter what!
Garth is the biggest selling artist of all time only second to the Beatles and in my opinion he is the best entertainer that has ever set foot on a stage. Everything I want to be as an artist directly spurs from my years of watching his concerts every every chance I got.
I have to go to this show. My career depends on it. I have only seen Garth once when I was about 14 and this will bring it full circle. I dub it as my last show as a civilian.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just talking to someone about this - we're counting down to Monday when the ticket info is out :)

RobinDayle said...

Haha...I thought about you when I heard about his concerts coming out.
Good to see you the other night bud.
Love ya OF.