11/30/07

Interesting Things...



There is a lot to blog about.
My Guys:
I am so thankful for this small group of guys that I have been blessed with in my small group. We used to have a mixed group that had sometimes over 15 people at a time. Now it is only three or four of us at each group but I can tell you that it is surely amazing what I have been learning from these fine young men. Never have I learned so much and been challenged so much in one two hour meeting. I feel that we are really building a solid community and a group that will surely reflect how God's kingdom should be. I have to admit that they are all extremely funny guys too. My cheeks were hurting from all of the laughter. Thanks Gentlemen.
God, please continue to bless this group.
The Rain:
I was very thankful to look out the window and see rain this morning. Finally, a reason to wear winter clothes! These pics are from Tyler Hoehne's blog: www.tylerhoehne.blogspot.com
World Aids Day:
Please tak a minute to recognize this pandemic that has stricken our culture. So many people die and are affected in some way by this disease every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like this blog was slightly more personal than your others :) And I love what you had to say about your small group. Never in my life have I had a great group of people with similar beliefs that I could be so honest with and still not feel judged. I learn and live and laugh with those girls and I love it!