6/2/08

My Friend Matt


This is my friend Matt Price.
We got to know each other a little bit while at Cal Baptist, especially the summer of 2006 when we lived next door to each other in UP.
If it wasn't for Matt I wouldn't be here. He practically got me this gig at Soundcheck. He has made sure I feel at home by welcoming me at his apartment. We have done something fun every night, including going to his parents house for dinner which was amazing. We also went to a show on Sunday night, Andy Davis...He was really good, you should check him out. Tonight we played basketball at Mark Miller's farm with some other of Matt's friends.
I can't thank God enough for putting this great man and friend in my life and it has been a pleasure getting to know him better. It helps to know that we are both going through some of the same things right now and we can relate to each other. Knowing that I have such a great fiend out here when I move is really comforting.
Above is a shot of him pitching at one of his baseball games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does this mean you don't think friends are "only for a season" anymore?

Anonymous said...

With A.J. everything is just for a season, friends, girls, etc...lol